This is us:
- We are Customer Obsessed – We put ourselves in the shoes of every customer, find out what they really value and are relentless in delivering excellence. We first seek to understand before being understood. We think win win.
- We are Learning Fanatics – Insights and knowledge are sought, gathered, analysed and shared every time. How can we be better at doing the right things and putting first things first.
- We are United – Our common purpose is clear and we are all committed to being proactive in caring for others. We respect and value differences. We look after us. We all share in the benefits.
- We are Bar Raisers – Outcomes are better than ever achieved before and others are learning from us. We ensure that our team’s capability and culture continually improve.
It’s an exciting time for Liftshare – we have very ambitious growth plans so we’re looking for someone who is confident and enthusiastic to help with our mission to solve the world’s mobility problems through sharing.
Would you love to work for an organisation that makes the world a better place – reduces carbon emissions, supports business growth, tackles barriers to employment and helps people save money?
We’re looking for a passionate and talented person to join our team, with a particular focus on driving long term relationships that will deliver high levels of membership and revenue.
We are looking for an experienced new business Account Director who is passionate about creating positive impacts, both environmentally and socially.
You will be highly motivated to create new business opportunities in your allocated industries/sector with a proven track record in successfully nurturing and growing a client portfolio.
Our clients are larger employers, across public and private sectors, therefore you must be experienced and comfortable working with senior stakeholders and enterprise businesses.
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to operate in a consultative, yet pragmatic way and to provide evidence of the value of the long-term relationships that you have established.
- Can demonstrate and communicate a strong belief and understanding in our value proposition and your ability to achieve it
- Will fit with the team/culture of the organisation
- A passion for sustainability and an understanding of the contribution that Liftshare can make – a genuine interest in problem solving, our sector and a desire to make our customers’ lives easier using our products and solutions
- An awareness of internal team needs and a willingness to offer help independently. Can also ask for help when needed and communicates effectively and in a timely manner. Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Performance and impact
- Robust research, analytical and critical reading skills
- Hungry to sell and to progress, ideally within the organisation – ambitious
- Professional – the right face and behaviours for the Liftshare brand
- Confident but willing to learn
- IT literate and numerate
- Well organised and good decision maker
- Excellent oral and written skills and an excellent listener
- Experience in the use of Workbooks software or similar
- Able to report and deliver forecasting on a regular basis
- Commercially focused with the confidence to work to targets
- Able to self-manage own time and use initiative
- Seek ways to improve processes, enhance efficiencies and generate new business ideas
- Enthusiastic about being the ‘face of Liftshare’ when visiting clients at their offices/sites around the UK
- A team player, accepting everyone’s differences, flexible and happy to help out in other areas of the business when appropriate
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Commercial Awareness
- Trustworthiness & Ethics
- Results Orientation
How to Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- An up to date CV
- Your thoughts on Liftshare and what you feel you can bring to the role
- Current salary and what you are looking for in your next role
- Notice period
We look forward to receiving your application!