Provenance is using tech to power the transparency movement – helping brands bring their supply chain and the social and environmental impact behind products to shoppers. We believe that every great product should come with Provenance: accessible, trustworthy information about origin, journey and impact. Our customers are leading global enterprises and fast-growing independent brands and retailers in food, drink, beauty and fashion – where we believe we can drive the greatest change.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Customer Success team, with responsibility for creating and maintaining customer relationships, facilitating use of the product and securing account growth. Reporting into our Customer & Commercial Lead, you will focus on our Beauty customers in particular, managing our exciting, fast-growing beauty brand and retailer network. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding and go-live for beauty brands using Provenance software and supporting our relationships with existing brand and retailer customers.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate who is interested in beauty and sustainability to start their career joining a fast-paced, stimulating and mission-driven startup.
Working as an Account Executive at Provenance, you will:
- Act as main point of contact, from introduction to go-live, for new and existing beauty brands
- Lead bi-weekly onboarding webinars for newly introduced brands to explain the onboarding process
- Maintain engagement with prospective beauty brands, managing contracting and answering questions to ensure progression through the commercial pipeline
- Support brands to identify sustainability claims and guide them through the process of creating Provenance Proof Points ahead of publishing, liaising with the Provenance Integrity team to ensure Transparency Framework standards are adhered to
- Work closely with the Product team to onboard new brands and successfully deploy new claims every week
- Nurture ongoing relationships with brands by ensuring the accuracy of any live claims and products, sharing quarterly analytics, industry updates and opportunities for increasing their transparency with Provenance software
- Support the broader Commercial team on growing our reach in the beauty sector globally
You’re looking for a role that brings purpose to your day job. You are a people-person with a keen interest in sustainability and desire to work with leading beauty brands to bring more transparency to the industry.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Highly organised and diligent with the ability to work to deadlines and manage time across multiple projects, brands and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to lead webinars and 1-on-1 calls with brands
- Excellent written communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Brilliant networking skills, confident at developing new relationships
- An adaptable self-starter who thrives in new situations and enjoys the pace of a dynamic start-up environment
- Highly motivated and passionate about creating positive impact, interest in beauty and sustainability would be an advantage
- Entry level salary of between £23-25k depending on experience, with a path to progression in the company
- Workplace pension
- Employee share option program (so you can own a piece of the company!)
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and a half day off on your birthday
- Wellbeing fund dedicated to your mental and physical health
- Learning and development budget to support your career growth (e.g. courses, conferences, workshops)
- Team workshops, demos and regular social events
We believe in equal opportunities
It takes a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to build a system to enable commerce to be a force for good. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, with different outlooks and experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your CV and cover letter by 4 July 2021 through Workable.