Established in 2006, we are one of the UK’s leading superfood companies and have been importing premium, quality ingredients ever since. We use these ingredients, combined with our in-house technical knowledge, to create our own industry leading superfood vegan brands, which are sold in major retailers in the UK and Europe. We also supply ingredients to many other manufacturers of food and drink products across numerous categories.
We strive continuously to create superfood solutions and premium vegan offerings to enhance the lives and wellbeing of our consumers. As a pioneer of the emergent superfood trend over the last decade, we are enormously ambitious to continue this trend. By creating more and more vibrant, innovative NPD, combined with attracting more and more consumers and customers to our products, who share our core brand ideals, we are confident of achieving this.
We never lose sight of our focus on developing exciting vegan products and brands that will reflect our core drivers of personal health, planetary wellbeing, and animal welfare. We encourage everyone to think creatively and empower people to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a commercially astute, ambitious, hunter individual with either a proven track record of securing and developing new business or the drive, energy, intellect and hunger to be successful in doing so in the future. A passion for nutrition and cruelty-free food with a desire to create genuine, planet positive changes in the world is a significant advantage.
We strive to create a workforce that reflects our core values, where everyone feels empowered to bring their honest and authentic selves to work. We recognise that a range of ideas, perspectives and backgrounds enable us to create a stronger team, a more inclusive environment and a business that is built to inspire.
This is an exciting time to be joining us, as this role is an integral part of our growth strategy.
As part of the Sales Team, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing various customers from Grocers, Foodservice, 3rd party, e-commerce, to international distributors and wholesalers. The role will also involve driving growth through new business channels and customers. The candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running, take ownership and possess the right energy and initiative to tackle a vast range of opportunities. There is no limit to what can be achieved.
- Identifying new and development opportunities, taking ownership of these projects and driving them through to completion, working in an autonomous way.
- Developing existing accounts through both NPD launches and Gap analysis, using sound business competencies for long term partnerships.
- Identifying and analysing emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competition activity.
- Proposing, negotiating and delivering improved terms, each year, to ensure objectives are reached with our customers.
- Proactively and effectively ensuring customer pricing, promotional plans and margin management are responsibly maintained.
- Effectively leveraging our brand and marketing plans with customers.
- Maintaining P&L account management, always ensuring we are investing in the right areas.
In a role where actions and results are pivotal to the business, but in a company where the way we do it is important, the right candidate will be highly motivated, with a flexible and entrepreneurial mindset and can prove they would be successful within an FMCG environment within our company culture.
- A natural hunter who can build relationships, with a strong analytical mindset & inquisitive by nature.
- A strong communicator who is structured and goal orientated and loves the challenge of acquiring and developing new business opportunities.
- Possess a proven track record of success and tangible achievements within an FMCG business, or the personality to counterbalance a lack of experience with obvious intellect, combined with the drive, energy and ambition to succeed in a tough environment.
- An excellent relationship builder and account developer.
- A solid negotiator
- Credible, persuasive and tenacious.
- Confident and commercially savvy.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, always acting like a business owner.
- Energetic and self-motivated to work within a rapidly growing business that is going places.
- A Personal interest in health and wellbeing
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Amazing discounted superfoods to boost your health and wellbeing
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for some remote working days
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- 2-day company paid volunteering day
- Life Assurance policy