Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
The Administration Business Partner will support our Operations Executives with handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. The ability to interact with partners and business professionals, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality, is essential. You will have the opportunity to liaise with people all around the world, at different levels and from different cultures.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Administrative Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Responsibilities: Provide one on one administrative assistance including:
- Comprehensive calendar management
- International travel and event bookings
- Conference preparation & logistics
- Document & Presentation production
- Expense reimbursements
- Offsite meeting logistics
- Minute taking and action item tracking
- Robust record keeping
- General Research & Errand related tasks
Experience/Key skills required:
- 5+ years experience in a similar administrative position supporting senior leadership teams
- Fluent English spoken and written skills are required
- Very good knowledge of common office applications
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Tact and diplomacy