To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 13 May 2021
Issue Date: 30 April 2021
Position Ref No: RS 713
Salary: Up to £27,500 per annum (depending on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Group Transport team in London. You will be a key player working with Energy Saving Trust colleagues and stakeholders to support the successful delivery of the Department for Transport (DfT) work programme.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you’ll support the successful delivery of a government grant scheme for public chargepoints (the On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme). You’ll liaise with local authorities regarding their applications and provide updates internally and to the funder.
You will also assist the delivery of a multitude of projects, collaborating with colleagues across multiple teams and working with sector-leading organisations.
You’ll be involved in wider programme delivery and management as required, including evaluation and reporting.
Your ability to plan and priorities tasks and pay close attention to detail will underpin your success in this role. Additionally, developing good working relationships and your strong written and verbal communication skills will be fundamental to your effective performance.
Our benefits include:
- Full time roles are contracted at 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days holiday rising with continuous service, in addition to public holidays.
- Private medical insurance.
- Eyecare vouchers.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
- Life assurance (4 x annual salary).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Season ticket loan.
- One professional subscription per year.
- Family friendly policies, including maternity, adoption, paternity, shared parental leave, special leave and other time off (e.g. for public duties and family emergencies).
- Sabbatical after five years’ service.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Blended (home and office-based) working is possible for this role.
Applications close 5pm, Thursday 13 May 2021.
To apply, please forward your curriculum vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, citing the reference number you are applying for in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Only people with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.