To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.
SYSTEMIQ is an organisation driving system change in clean energy, circular material solutions and sustainable land use. By addressing failures in these areas, SYSTEMIQ aims to unlock economic opportunities that benefit business, society and the environment.
We connect the right people, ideas, technologies, and capital to transform economic systems. We do this through five activities:
- Convene and support coalitions of leaders to shape policies and business strategies that will rapidly transform economic activity.
- Work with companies that want to be pioneers in and drivers of change towards more sustainable systems.
- Co-create and incubate the market solutions most likely to build regenerative economic systems.
- Invest our own venture capital and expertise in opportunities with the biggest potential to drive rapid system change.
- Direct larger pools of capital into regenerative economic systems, so that these scale and multiply.
In order to deliver in these areas, we recruit and develop distinctive and varied individuals who strive to achieve our mission, challenge the status quo and act as change leaders.
We are looking for Associates with consulting and project management experience to work on our varied and exciting assignments targeting system change on a global scale.
With advanced problem-solving, analytical and relationship skills, you will be experienced working on consulting projects to deliver breakthrough insights, action and results. Ideally your background includes working at a leading management consultancy or in a strategy role in industry, public sector or civil society. You are keen to work in a small yet fast growing company where you can play a shaping role and make an impact.
We work with both global blue chip clients, public-private partnerships and ground-breaking new ventures. Recent initiatives include advising on circular economy in Germany, developing go-to-market strategies for new technologies as well as forest restoration and preventing ocean plastic pollution in South East Asia.
As this is a speculative application, there may not be any roles currently available. We will however assess your application and if your skills match what we are looking for, you will become part of our talent pool and we will be in touch should any suitable positions arise.
SYSTEMIQ is looking for individuals with a strong record of excellence and achievement. You have proven that in different contexts and are keen to work in a young, entrepreneurial company where you can get involved in a variety of work, shape the business and make maximum impact. You are passionate about SYSTEMIQ’s mission and approach to system change. Your background includes working within teams at a top management consultancy, ideally coupled with experience in industry, the public sector or civil society. Specifically, you have:
- 1-3 or more years advisory / consulting project experience in a high calibre and international environment, ideally working with industry, energy, manufacturing or agricultural clients.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Relationship management skills on a senior level.
- Collaborative team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to identify opportunities and new initiatives and make them into reality .
- Comfortable with a level of international travel. This will vary depending on project but could be up to 20-30%. We don’t normally co-locate with clients and typically these are short term trips.
- Masters or equivalent degree. Chemistry / Engineering and other sciences are especially welcome.
- Evidenced passion for the sustainability / environment / social enterprise space.
- Must align with SYSTEMIQ values (creativity, challenge, collaborate, change and care) and be able to demonstrate how they have lived these values in a professional setting.
We offer the opportunity to be part of a high-calibre, driven, and friendly team. We are keen to receive applications from all parts of the global community, however you must have the right to work in the location you are applying for.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.