The selected candidate will be part of Arcola’s PMO team, leading internal project teams and engaging strongly with external partners & customers in ensuring successful development and delivery of projects.
Principal Accountabilities and Tasks:
● Lead multi-disciplined teams to execute projects in accordance with quality, schedule and cost commitments.
● Ensure projects are managed utilising the Project Management competences of scope, time, cost, quality, risk, resource planning and communications.
● Engage teams to succeed by showing clear ownership and driving accountability of tasks.
● Identify constraints, proposing and implementing necessary project changes based on priorities and critical path deliverables.
● Support development of both commercial & funded project proposals/applications.
● Comply to company policies and procedures, including safety requirements
● Work within Arcola’s ‘Project Model’ framework and ISO 9001 standards.
● Assist as needed in reviews and updates of project/programme management procedures to ensure compliance and maintain best practise.
● Communicate with stakeholders, partners & customers remotely and face-to-face, during project development and execution phases.
● Maintain communication with leadership team, ensuring awareness of potential roadblocks, risks or challenges and proposing solutions.
● Track, monitor and report project performance using project management tools.
● Create and deliver project presentations for both internal and external teams as well as summary documents for leadership reviews.
● Attend customer conferences, meetings and events as required.
· Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent experience.
· Experience of working in an (ideally automotive) engineering/design & manufacturing environment.
· Experience of leading projects throughout the product lifecycle.
· A good understanding of business processes, methods and quality assurance systems.
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
· A high level of interpersonal skills and can work effectively with others.
· Be self-motivated and results focused.
· Advanced MS office skills.
· Preferably have experience of using Google Apps work tools.
· Preferably have an interest in renewable energy, sustainability and making the world a better place.
· Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
Terms and Conditions
Salary: £35-40k dependent on experience.
Hours: 40 hrs/week. 9.30am-6pm Monday to Friday with half-hour lunch break.
Occasional evening and weekend working (TOIL system in operation).
Holidays: 28 days annual leave, including public holidays.
Probation period: 3 months.
Access: Arcola Energy is wheelchair accessible throughout.
Benefits: Free tickets to Arcola Theatre shows (subject to availability).
Arcola staff discount on food and drink in café/bar.