At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 37 million users in 15 countries saving more than 73 million meals from going to waste – that’s more than 180,000 tonnes of CO2e saved! But there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional B2C Marketing Manager to join us in our London office.
As B2C Marketing Manager your mission is to grow the consumer base of Too Good To Go across the UK, as well as building the brand and playing a pivotal part in amplifying the food waste movement, inspiring and empowering everyone to fight food waste together. Your purpose is to drive B2C KPIs including new registered users, as well as active and paying users, to ultimately maximise total Magic Bags saved.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, including PR, Content, Design, and B2B Marketing. You will lead campaigns across B2C marketing and brand awareness, driving reach and performance. You will also partner with our co-founder on campaigns about food waste, using your marketing and project management skills to amplify this movement. Collaboration with our Independent Sales and Key Accounts team is vital to ensure our consumer marketing activities are informed by and offer support to the business’s sales activities.
- Deliver outstanding integrated marketing communications across the UK and across multiple channels (including digital, OOH, TV)
- Lead B2C marketing campaigns, including ideation, implementation and project management, as well as managing day-to-day campaign deliverables and delivering post campaign analysis that drive future performance
- Work with the Head of Marketing to build annual B2C marketing plans that align with the marketing strategy and hit KPIs, prepare campaign budget plans, and agreed targets and timelines
- Amplify the movement by collaborating with and supporting the co-founder on campaigns, using marketing activities to encourage everyone to be part of the food waste movement
- Recruit a B2C Marketing Specialist to support you on the above activities, taking responsibility for their training, development and performance
- Oversee the B2C paid digital activations, working with our global performance marketing team on campaign goals and the B2C Marketing Specialist to optimise results
- Leverage available data and insights to develop activity that is targeted, effective and efficient
- Work closely with the Independent Sales and Key Accounts teams to maximise consumer awareness of significant brands, support Key Account roll outs and new geographic presence with consumer marketing, and increase overall Magic Bags saved for our partners
- Build relationships with external partners including store partners, influencers and relevant brands to increase brand awareness and inform other marketing activities
- Work cohesively with the PR, Content and Design team members to create and execute integrated campaigns and ensure alignment across all channels
- Foster strong relationships with marketing colleagues in the UK, Global and other countries to share ideas, maximise opportunities and ensure consistent brand alignment across all B2C touch points
- Manage external agencies to develop effective on-brand marketing campaigns that drive performance of core KPIs
- Embrace the #oneteam mentality: support other areas of the marketing effort as the business need and strategy require
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing, with a core focus on consumer marketing and brand building
- Hands-on experience running integrated 360 consumer marketing campaigns using ATL and BTL channels
- Strong digital background, with a proven track record of managing and optimising successful campaigns, in particular Facebook ads
- A proven track record in collaborating with like-minded partners to run effective consumer marketing campaigns
- Experience in successfully managing agencies and writing clear creative briefs that align with strategy and hit KPIs
- Target-oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for creating focused marketing campaigns with ambitious, measurable objectives
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and clear objectives
- Exceptional organisational skills and the capability to multitask comfortably
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth business
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer:
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1,000 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across numerous countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave, in addition to UK Bank Holidays
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off as well
- Private business health insurance, with numerous perks and well-being benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A vibrant office in the heart of Shoreditch
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging.