To apply for this job please visit circular.fashion.
Hey everyone! Our circular economy driven start-up is looking for a Backend Developer (d/f/m) joining our tech team to fight climate change!
About the position:
- Job title: Backend Developer (d/f/m)
- Seniority level: Mid or Senior
- Big pluses: DevOps experience, experience with different languages and technologies (e.g. TypeScript, GraphQL), experience setting up modern cloud based infrastructure, interest in sustainability and the textile industry
- Start time: from now on
- Job type: Full Time (80-100%)
- Location: Remote or Berlin
- Great Benefits – Lots of opportunities to take on new responsibilities and leave your mark on the software and the product – Passionate and open team culture with room to implement your ideas, it’s fun to work here 🙂 – There’s a lot of excitement involved in working in a completely up-and-coming industry (closed loop textile recycling) – Purpose driven organization: use your skills for good and shaping a sustainable future
If you are curious about getting to know us, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and answers to the following questions:
- What is one idea (big or small) that you have for how data and/or technology could be used in the circular economy? You can keep it really short, we suggest a 200 word limit!
- Above we listed skills as pointers that could help you do great at this position. Which of those would you say you have?• What are your salary expectations, and when is the earliest you could start?
- Which timezone are you located in and would you prefer working remote or in Berlin?
- A link to your GitHub, blog, portfolio website or anything else you might want us to know about you! (optional)
Do not hesitate to apply even if you don’t fill all qualifications. We look forward to receiving your application ideally before 15th July, 2021!
Your circular.fashion team