To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will you work 🏡
You will work in our tech team spread over UK, Cyprus and Germany. Our team starts working at 8 AM EEST. We offer the choice to stay remote, but do also offer relocation support.
Your mission 👩🚀
You will build, maintain and extend our microservice backend infrastructure to keep it scalable and establish a clear work distrubition optimization of backend processes. We have a microservice architecture in place and need you to focus on making this architecture more reusable for other developers, extend the message routing possibilities and keep the services structured. You will work mainly with NodeJS, Docker and Oracle SQL and a Hyperledger Fabric cloud blockchain.
Core requirements 🎯
- Very experienced in SQL
- Build or contributed to a microservice architecture
- Knowledge in message queuing systems
Ideal additional experiences 🔍
- Experienced with Docker
- Git is your home
- English language fluency, excellent communication skills
Your character 🤗
- Strong analytical skills
- Remote development experience, taking tasks up individually and synching regularly with others
- You’re not married to your own code
Your benefits 😍
- A high degree of autonomy to experiment in technology
- Opportunity to learn compliance management and about fashion industry supply chains
- Share your idea at any point in time – We listen and analyze together the opportunity
- Regular tech team days in Cyprus
- A strong team spirit and integrity
- 24 days paid holidays per year
Application process 👀
We value every applicant and we try to find the best fit for you in our team. So, we will run (transparently said) the following steps:
- A short interview
- A coding challenge
- A recap discussion about coding challenged
If you are looking to build your career in an exciting technology company changing the world of fashion, we’d love to talk to you!
Please send an email to email@example.com with
- your CV in English
- your salary range expectations
- your earliest starting date
- and explain to us what is (in your opinion) the best technology you have worked on so far!
Important information: Remote possible, relocation supported