To apply for this job please visit www.quorn.co.uk.
Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories.
- Serving intermediate to lines. Carrying intermediate to line ensuring that the line has product to enable the line to achieve the correct run rate.
- Stacking of retort trays. Lift and stack retort trays using the correct manual handling techniques at the rate stated on the sequence plan.
- Applying a label to an outer case and stacking finished goods on a pallet. Stack outer cases with a label applied on a pallet following a stacking pattern at the rate stated on the sequence plan. Wrap the pallet and attach the correct pallet label to the pallet.
- Filling trays or cartons with intermediate. Work as part of a team on any production line filling trays or cartons at the rate stated on the plan, the required rate is achieved equally between the standard labour assigned to the job.
- Work as part of a team to manually put a sleeve on a tray at the rate stated on the sequence plan, the required rate is achieved equally between the standard labour assigned to the job.
- Working as part of a team to place finished goods in an outer case at the rate stated on the sequence plan, the required rate is achieved equally between the standard labour assigned to the specific job.
- Work with and assist other work colleagues;
- Contribute to team meetings;
- Give advice and support to team members;
- Work closely with other relationship holders, senior managers and knowledge managers.
- Identify and agreeing personal development needs;
- Take actions to address your personal development needs – being pro-active;
- Keep up to date with product/service developments;
- Develop technical skills.
- Good personal hygiene standards
- Good level of English language
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good time keeping
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Physically capable of lifting, stacking and carrying product trays and product intermediates
- High level of dexterity to fill cartons, pack, sleeve and wrap products at the specified production rate
- CIEH Level 2 Health & Safety
- CIEH Level 2 Food Safety
We are offering a competitive salary, 22 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme and life insurance options, and Employee Assistance Program.