The Bike Club is looking for a seasonal Bike Mechanic to join our Mechanic team as we approach one of our busiest times of the year! We are on the hunt for motivated mechanics who want to join a business that is changing the way families purchase kids bikes. In addition to helping to put smiles on kids’ faces, you will work with a fun diverse team who you are destined to learn from.
What you will be responsible for:
- Building bikes
- Cleaning bikes
- Complying with quality control standards
- Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
- Updating systems
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is motivated and loves smashing targets
- A team player, who is comfortable wearing many hats
- Problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Attention to detail and a stickler for great quality work
The Bike Club is changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We are able to create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.
Location: Unit 19, Ferry Lane, Easter Park, RM13 9BP
Hours: Monday – Friday; 9 – 6:30 (7.5 hour daily shifts)