At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Development and implementation of application-level safety-critical software for Li-Ion Battery
- Management System based on high-level functional descriptions/block diagrams/ Matlab
- Requirements definition, selection, and management of external suppliers or other ARRIVAL
- vehicle devices development teems
- Specification of test cases for vehicle level test based on available system specification and architecture
- Test and validation of newly developed or existing BMS software, test automation
- Close cooperation with the hardware engineers
- Assist in system reliability assessments, including failure modes and effects analysis
- Degree (BSc, MSc) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience in battery management systems development
- Ability to understand complex software development processes from start to finish
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Matlab/Simulink and model-based SW development
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach
- Basic knowledge of Automotive Spice and ISO 26262
- Ideally you have experience of working with CANoe, CANalyzer
- Experience with ISO15118 v2g protocol implementation is big plus
- Strong ability for communication and troubleshooting
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.