At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Maintaining the building in its best condition, carrying our routine and frequent checks
- Maintaining all services/repairs and structural side of the building (plumbing, electrics, AC and ventilation)
- Creating and managing the schedule of maintenance works for the building’s engineering systems
- Arranging and overseeing repair works when necessary, arranging building upgrades and improvements
- Monitoring and managing building maintenance budgets as well as building operational and utility costs
- Setting up and managing building control and automation systems, like KNX
- Liaising with Landlord-appointed subcontractors that service the building
- Liaising with Landlord-appointed Estate manager when necessary to ensure the communal premises are in order
- Liaising with the in-house Health and Safety manager to ensure that Arrival HQ is safe and follows all legal regulations and requirements
- Assisting the H&S manager where necessary by providing up-to-date emergency exit maps, adequate disability access and more
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations
- Liaising with site management and contractors that service the building
- Liaising with Health and Safety manager to ensure that Arrival are following and meeting and the legal requirements
- Overseeing the building securityUpkeep of the building
- Managing the building’s cleaning team
- Has relevant Health and Safety training
- Has an understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations
- Has experience in a similar role and/or previous construction experience
- Will be available after hours and over the weekends in case of emergency
- 5+ years experience3x restaurants, pottery studio, spa, rooftop terrace, gym (May 2022 completion deadline)
- Renovation experience would be a nice to have
- Installation of software for restaurants etcInitiative, hit the ground running
- Negotiating best rates for electricity
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.