We’re looking for a bright spark who is analytical, great at communicating and committed to problem solving.
You’ll play a key role in helping us to design, implement and enhance our business processes, products and propositions. The ideal analyst will be keen to learn and develop their business analyst skills. We will train you up to be a fully fledged BA who will take ownership, be able to manage multiple activities, and forge excellent working relationships.
Main responsibilities will include:
- supporting our Product Owners and Business Analysts to determine detailed requirements for improved features and processes;
- analysing requirements against current processes and systems;
- capturing end to end process maps, traceable business and data requirements;
- supporting business walkthroughs of app, website and end user journeys;
- attending design walkthroughs, reviewing designs and API specs;
- determining the requirements for taking new process into operations including training and UAT;
- supporting UAT when applicable;
- maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Pure Planet’s product and purpose. Be passionate about our mission!
You’ll be working with different teams, including tech, service and programme management, and reporting to our Lead BA.
You’ll be joining our planet at an exciting stage – many developments are planned and the role may evolve into diverse areas and functions. You’ll be able to adapt to change and love doing things differently. You’ll have the opportunity to help develop our proposition with your commitment to improvement and natural sense of curiosity. A passion for sustainability and the environment is desirable, but if you are successful you’ll soon be converted!
If you have:
- a genuine desire to be a brilliant business analyst
- a flexible approach, require minimal supervision, and have the ability to multi-task
- a degree or background that has given you experience in process improvement, defining requirements, or managing processes
- knowledge of the energy/ utility sector and its processes would be ideal;
- a logical and analytical approach to problem solving and issue resolution;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- a willingness to learn, share and develop knowledge within the team
then come and join our Planet.
Build a brand new company with us. We are Pure Planet. We are a market-disrupting, consumer-focused digital energy supplier. If you want to make a difference in the world, our company is for you: it’s sustainable, built around the need for change, and to protect our environment. It also operates in one of the most rapidly changing markets in the UK, uses smart technology and a shared community to deliver a unique service to our members. We are based in the centre of Bath, a five minute walk from Bath Spa station.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A minimum of 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Social events
- Professional development
- Opportunity to influence our proposition
- Working with the rest of the lovely team on our planet