To apply for this job please visit res-group.csod.com.
Do you want to work to make Power for Good?
We’re the world’s largest independent renewable energy company. We’re driven by a simple yet powerful vision: to create a future where everyone has access to affordable, zero carbon energy.
We know that achieving our ambitions would be impossible without our people. Because we’re tackling some of the world’s toughest problems, we need the very best people to help us. They’re our most important asset so that’s why we continually invest in them.
RES is a family with a diverse workforce, and we are dedicated to the personal professional growth of our people, no matter what stage of their career they’re at. We can promise you rewarding work which makes a real impact, the chance to learn from inspiring colleagues from across a growing, global network and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our competitive package offers rewards and benefits including pension schemes, flexible working, and top-down emphasis on better work-life balance. We also offer private healthcare, discounted green travel, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell five days per annum, enhanced family leave and four volunteering days per year so you can make an impact somewhere else.
The BD Co-ordinator will be a full time member of UK&I Business Development team and will work closely with each of the Business Development Managers on the securing of new contracts within the UK &I across all of our key technologies (wind, solar and battery storage).
Whilst the role will cover all services delivered by RES, there will be an emphasis on Asset Management and Operations & Maintenance opportunities. You will be to provide administrative support to the business development team including assisting with the preparation of tender responses.
You’ll need to be friendly, proactive, flexible, and well organised to succeed in this role.
As a Business Development Co-ordinator you will:
- Support the BD team in delivering a programme of business development activity to meet targets
- Assist the production of bids, tenders & proposals
- Assist the creation of the cost calculation
- Support gaining the business’ approval prior to preparing and submitting bids
- Accurately record and track opportunities, customer interactions and project data within the CRM system
- Input into the development of the marketing and business development plans
- Monitor industry tender portals and co-ordinating tender responses
- Help to develop a culture of continuous improvement through the analysis of customer and internal feedback
- Liaise with peers in other RES markets and countries to support the standardisation of business development activity across the Group
You will also require occasional travel within UK and Europe, and attendance at industry conferences.
- Some knowledge of the UK wind/solar/storage renewable energy sectors
- Some understanding of the sales and tendering process typically used for selling services in a B2B environment
- Good interpersonal skills, particularly for participating in virtual teams drawn from across RES to develop tenders
- Excellent organisational skills to meet fast paced timescales on a number of potentially simultaneous tenders and other business development activities
- Strong ability to use Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and CRM systems
- Supporting a business development or sales team
- Working in the UK renewable energy industry
- No formal qualifications required, however any qualifications around business, numeracy or administration are desirable
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.