As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the generation of profitable new business whilst promoting the business and maintaining a reputable profile in assigned territories and markets.
- Prospecting, qualification and nurture
- Secure orders
- Voice of the customer
- Strategic plan
Competencies and Experience
- Proven sales ability in a B2B sales position, preferably within the water industry
- Degree educated – Chemistry or STEM
- Detailed and organised worker, proficient at working alone to meet specified targets as well as part of a team.
- Based in the North West (UK) with ability to travel internationally for client meetings, industry events & exhibitions