Purpose – business development to secure contracts for the supply of zero-emission commercial
vehicles to fleet operators.
Organisation – reporting to Strategy Director Principal Accountabilities and tasks
- Implement business development plans in line with the business strategy.
- Lead on customer engagement with a focus on public sector vehicle fleets.
- Build sustainable relationships in preparation for anticipated development opportunities,
particularly within the public sector in Scotland and the rest of the UK.
- Compile, segment, prioritise and maintain a database of potential customers in target
- Identify new opportunities and consult with new and existing business in order to maximise
sales targets and revenue.
- Manage business development projects including design and feasibility studies
- Coordinate and manage tenders, bids and proposals relating to Arcola Energy’s portfolio.
- Manage key client accounts, ensuring relationships and growth targets are met or exceeded.
- Curate market information and analysis of financials and client insights to identify trends and
opportunities to raise Arcola Energies profile and awareness in key markets.
- Record and track opportunities, customer interactions and project data.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing and business development plans.
- Maintain an understanding of the Public Sector procurement process in Scotland and the rest
of the UK.
- Ensure the business is positioned appropriately from a commercial, compliance, operational
and technical perspective to take advantage of all opportunities.
- Be knowledgeable about the full range of Arcola Energy work.
- Represent Arcola Energy in a professional manner.
- Suggest and implement approved improvements to company processes.
To apply, email email@example.com