To apply for this job please visit jobs.noisolation.com.
About No Isolation
No Isolation’s mission is to bring people together through warm technology. We do this through user experience design and innovation, to reduce the social isolation experienced by groups in society.
We have two products on the market today. AV1 is a telepresence robot for children who cannot attend school due to long-term illness. KOMP is a device that connects analogue grandparents with their digital relatives.
The UK team is predominantly focused on the sales and activation of AV1 to local authorities and charities. There are already 400 AV1 users in the UK, but we have a long way to go before we help the 72,000+ children too unwell to go to school. We are looking for new team members to join our mission, in a post-Covid-19 world where it is more relevant than ever.
Your role is to manage the top of the sales funnel, and to be the front line of our sales process. You will find new business opportunities, qualify leads, and build a pipeline. Working closely with the sales representative, you will close deals and meet targets.
You will study our existing public and third sector customer base, and source the contact information of similar relevant organisations. You will manage targeted outbound email campaigns, and will be responsible for creating lead strategies, such as organising events or webinars.
You will work closely with marketing who will help frame propositions, create accompanying resources, and run retargeting activities. You will hand leads onto our sales manager for demos and price negotiations.
Together with the UK team you will help reduce social isolation by promoting the sale of our B2B products. This is an early stage career opportunity within a growing start-up, so there are great opportunities for personal development.
- Contact potential clients through targeted email campaigns
- Qualify and develop leads
- Identify client needs and provide follow up information
- Pass on prospective clients to sales representatives
- Manage and track opportunities and activities through our CRM HubSpot
- Meet targets and report regularly to the sales team
- Work collaboratively with a close-knit team passionate about reducing social isolation
Who are you?
You are business minded and able to see, or find, where opportunities lie. You are familiar with the third sector, local authorities, and procurement processes, or willing to learn fast. Understanding a customer’s needs comes easily to you, which you achieve through active listening. You are a good communicator, confident speaking to prospective customers, and supporting them in their buying decisions.
You are data-driven and analytical. You are systematic and enjoy keeping great order to your work and setting yourself targets. You use data and funnel insights to monitor your own success, and test and optimise methods accordingly to achieve maximum results. You have experience using a CRM to track and monitor communication campaigns.
Characterising the right personal fit for No Isolation is difficult, because everybody is different, and we value our diverse team. We want our team to be representative of society. The range of perspectives and experience diversity brings is an asset to our organisation and we want to create an inclusive, welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic. However, our employees share some common traits: they are kind, self-propelled, hardworking, great team players, responsible and enjoy a good laugh. As the UK team is small, you will play an integral role in helping build the cultural foundation of the London office.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Time management and organisational skills
- Approachable, helpful, kind
- Self-propelled with great energy
- A good communicator and active listener
- Thrive working in a close-knit team
- Passionate about improving the lives of children unable to attend school
- BD experience
We can offer:
- Opportunity to join a innovative tech start-up
- Unique culture and work environment
- Opportunities for growth and personal development
- A rewarding and meaningful experience
- Flexible working hours, with core hours between 10-3
- Share acquisition program for employees
- Commission scheme
- Visits to our Oslo office
- Christmas and Summer parties, where UK and Norway offices come together
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Work at an award-winning co-working space alongside other great businesses
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Two additional “pyjama days” a year, for the days when something unplanned demands your attention
- Competitive salary
“Great people who take care of each other and have fun, while working for an important cause that we are truly passionate about”
“Smart, fun and driven people that all support the mission of the company with passion. And it’s the best to work at a company with a social mission, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the wellbeing of others.”
“Hard problems to solve, fulfilling work, and a great social environment.”
“You’re given plenty of space to grow and experiment, it’s a rich learning experience with the added benefit of being to help change peoples lives for the better in the process”
How to apply
Screening interviews are being held on a rolling basis, so please apply as soon as possible. We’d like you to upload your CV (in PDF) and answer a few questions for us. Successful applicants will initially be invited to a short online interview, second interviews will involve completion of a task.