Working at Limejump
Limejump is an award-winning tech company that connects customers to our in-house trading and data centres as we work towards our mission to revolutionise the UK energy industry.
Limejump is made possible by our team of experts and a meaningful commitment to sustainability. Since 2019, our mission has been supercharged by investment from one of the world’s largest business initiatives, Shell New Energies. By joining Limejump, you’ll work alongside a fun and friendly group of people from all over the world and be instrumental in our shared vision– to harness data and technology that will shape the future of energy.
In this Business Development Support role, you will play a key part in ensuring that Limejump’s Business Development team has quick access to valuable data while working towards ambitious goals in a busy deadline-driven environment.
You will be a self-starter, with an appetite to learn and have an interest in Business Development. We are a team of passionate people here at Limejump, who have a keen interest and common goal in delivering renewable energy to ensure we are contributing to a sustainable future. Experience in this industry is not necessary, but you will ideally have an interest in environmental sustainability or renewable energy.
This role offers unique exposure to Limejump’s core commercial functions and prospective customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide accurate data entry and data quality support to Limejump’s Business Development team.
- Support the maintenance of Salesforce data, used in a live Sales environment. This includes accountability for entering all accounts, leads, live opportunities and contacts into Salesforce.
- Manage all inbound leads from the team inbox and marketing campaigns, qualify these appropriately for the Business Development team in line with agreed team processes.
- Provide insight to our customers by sending out a daily market report, gather information for this by liaising with the Trading team and from your own market research.
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure any manual data entry is 100% accurate, allowing for correct payments to be made to our customers and partners.
- Work closely with the Business Development team and your counterparts in Account Management and Customer Support, ensuring at all times the best interests of our current and prospective customers are prioritised.
- Identify areas for improvement and automation with our internal team processes and core tasks, ensure all core processes are documented.
- Continually seek to expand your knowledge base by identifying opportunities to learn.
What we need from you – Essential Skills:
- Interest in developing your career within the Limejump Commercial team.
- Experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM tools.
- Strong attention to detail & a proactive approach with stakeholders.
- Experience with data administration, including managing data entry and cross-referencing.
- Efficient time management.
- Self-starter mindset who is driven to provide high quality results.
- Diligent approach to your work and an appetite to learn.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working within/closely in the Energy Sector or an interest in sustainable energy.
- Experience working in a Sales or Business Development environment.
- Competitive pay and an annual performance based bonus.
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP with £0 annual excess.
- 25 days annual leave…and one extra day for your birthday.
- £1k annual innovation budget to spend on self development coupled with 10% time off work to do it.
- Flexible working options to suit your personal life (including caring responsibility and/or your cultural background).
- Mental wellbeing support with Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events.
- Parental leave – up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave.
- Subsidised onsite gym membership and weekly fitness classes.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – enjoy a carbon free commute on us!
- Life assurance and personal accident insurance.
Please note that all applicants must have a current right to work in the UK without a work permit. Limejump cannot sponsor employment visas for this role.
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Your Application Data
By clicking the “Submit Application” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Limejump Ltd. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Limejump Ltd.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes. Consequently, Limejump Ltd. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Limejump Ltd. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. Limejump Ltd. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Limejump Ltd. as well as to third parties acting on Limejump Ltd.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Limejump Ltd with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.