To apply for this job please visit green.energy.
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs.
We are moving into an exciting phase of the business, with significant growth and innovation.
• Experience in business energy
• Professional and confident communication skills
• Previous business experience and industry knowledge is desirable but not essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• Can use your own initiative
• Work independently and take responsibility
• Customer service skills and outstanding telephone manner
The role will include
• To accurately complete all customer details and sales information to the required standard on the organisation’s CRM system.
• Managing existing customer accounts and renewals
• Develop and maintain trusting relationships with current and future customers
• Responding to all inbound enquiries and following up on all sales activity in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
• Handling customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat
• Administration and data processing will also feature in the role
• Working alongside other departments to resolve issues