As the UK’s fastest growing energy supplier, Bulb now powers 1.7m homes with green energy. Now we’re helping businesses make the switch to renewables, too.
Across the UK, businesses are getting a raw deal from the energy market: expensive tariffs, dirty energy and complicated contracts. Bulb for Business is on a mission to make energy cheaper, simpler and greener for the businesses and charities.
Bulb Business is a dedicated team inside Bulb. We’re responsible for Bulb’s business product: growth, member service, operations and engineering.
With Bulb you’re helping to shape the future of green energy. And joining a community that saves 4.6 million tonnes of CO2 from entering the atmosphere each year.
Our Business Sales Specialists are responsible for business energy sales, helping to bring Bulb to more businesses. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end sales process, from identifying potential leads and building relationships to closing deals and managing switches to Bulb.
You’ll handle outbound and inbound calls to prospective businesses. You’ll provide expert advice to businesses on switching energy supplier. You’ll deliver great service to our members throughout the switching process. As your experience grows you’ll take on more responsibility within the team to improve our sales processes.
At Bulb, we want to hire people able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things and comfortable working in a changing environment. We care deeply about helping the technology and energy industries become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. If you recognise yourself in any of these traits, we’d love for you to send us an application.
Here are the things that we think are essential to succeeding in the job:
– You’re motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
– You’re target driven, motivated and work well under pressure
– You care deeply about how companies treat their customers
– You’re self motivated and have a get up and go approach to your work
– You’re an ambitious sales person with a track record of at least 1 year business-to-business energy sales
– You’ve demonstrated strong prospecting and lead development experience in a sales environment
– Numerate and comfortable navigating spreadsheets and systems
Here are some other things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded:
– You’re confident speaking and selling to a variety of businesses
– You’re reliable, energetic and able to prioritise effectively
– You’re a fast learner and love to get stuck in
– You relish the idea of self learning and personal development
– You love to learn and enthusiastically tackle new problems
– Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
– Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
– Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
– 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
– 12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
– Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
– Cycle to work scheme
– One month sabbatical leave after your first year