At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI, and robotics and we are now seeking a CAD Architect.
- Responsible for all CAD data management.
- Work with the engineering teams to develop and manage our release processes.
- Work with all relevant functional teams to ensure our CAD is of the highest quality and meets everyone’s requirements.
- Lead creative solutions to simplify our designs and processes
- Track issues in JIRA and track them through to completion
- Engineering expertise in CAD DATA BOM management.
- A strong understanding of PLM and PDM systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An expert user of PLM software such as Teamcenter or Upchain.
- Cad literate, NX preferred
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.