We are looking for an Account Manager to work with independent cafés, roasters and retailers.
We’re on a mission to bring about a world that no longer wants, needs or uses single-use cups.
KeepCup is more than just a product, we’re a tight-knit team of passionate individuals from all over the world seeking to galvanise a global community into action through reducing and reusing.
This is where you come in.
You have the experience and energy to build relationships with independent cafes, roasters and retail customers. Identifying and proactively winning new business to drive sales and contribute to a single-use free environment.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Identifying and proactively winning new business
- Developing and implementing a sales plans to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintaining connections with existing and potential customers
- Managing the sales processes using HubSpot
- Working with the marketing team to support customers to promote reuse
What you’ll bring to the table
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales
- Understanding of B2B sales in the retail sector
- Experience in the hospitality or coffee industry would be an advantage
- Demonstrated relationship management skills
- Ability to present to customers and negotiate with confidence
- Experience using a CRM preferred
- Strong team and collaboration focus
KeepCup is the world’s first barista-standard reusable coffee cup that has been lauded for its thoughtful design, sound sustainability credentials. We put our whole heart into what we do, because we believe in the greater good of “business for better.” Our mission is to inspire the world to reduce and reuse by:
- Creating beautiful products that celebrate the love of good coffee on the go
- Empowering people with practical knowledge to inspire environmentally aware behaviour
- Supporting innovation and enabling communities to promote reuse, whilst reducing waste
Working from our office in London we offer a competitive salary package, great coffee and the chance to work with a lovely team.
We are a B Corp certified business committed to diversity, equity, inclusion and doing what is right, rather than what is easy.
If this sounds like a role for you, we would love to have a chat. Please begin the conversation by sending through your resume and a cover letter letting us know what you can bring to our team.