To apply for this job please visit www.climatebonds.net.
Job Title: Certification Team Intern – Low Carbon Buildings
Location: Working from home required due to COVID-19 until further notice – preferably in a European time zone
Reporting to: Head of Certifications
Closing Date: Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis
Hours: 3 days per week, 3 months
Salary: Unpaid, expenses covered
About the Climate Bonds Initiative
The Climate Bonds Initiative is an investor-focused NGO working to mobilise the $100 trillion global bond market for climate change solutions. The organisation is leading the development of innovative international climate finance solutions with global stakeholders including governments, investors and NGOs.
Our main work streams are green bond standards and certification, green bond data and market analysis, policy and market development, communications and advocacy.
Climate Bonds is looking for an enthusiastic intern to support the Certification Team on Low Carbon Buildings for at least three months.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks
- Support the workflow of the Certification Team with the Low Carbon Buildings Criteria including:
- Liaise with the Climate Bonds Initiative Low Carbon Buildings Lead
- Support the review and expansion of the current materials related to the Low Carbon Buildings Criteria
- Prepare PowerPoint slides for presentations as well as promotional materials including EU Taxonomy analysis under Low Carbon Buildings
- Support the Head of Certification with the management of Low Carbon Buildings Certification enquiries
- Update the Climate Bonds Initiative Website for Low Carbon Buildings as required
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of Sustainable or Low Carbon Buildings – relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel Excited about climate finance
- Excellent organisations skills and attention to detail Very good English writing skills
- Broad knowledge of climate change, application of mitigation, adaptation and resilience Fluency in a second language
- Knowledge of InDesign software and website content management Knowledge of Salesforce