We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Now we’re looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months.
We’re looking for a Change Analyst to coordinate the identification, specification and prioritisation of change requirements across people, process and systems. Reporting to the Change Manager, this role will focus on supporting the delivery of the business operating plan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategically work with the business to coordinate end-user testing and assurance of change deliverables
- Keep your finger on the pulse by actively monitoring industry change and updating internal processes and systems to ensure compliance
- Support internal policy reviews to ensure So Energy remains compliant with industry change
- Proactively identify and document business change requirements
- Implement change requests and effectively project manage change items from inception to post-implementation
- Liaise across business departments including company Directors, Customer Operations, Product, Payments and Metering teams to identify and deliver continuous improvement
- Manage multiple ongoing projects with detailed delivery planning and roadmaps
- Deliver change updates to all levels of the business on future and ongoing change requirements and/or items
- You love the energy industry! Ideally, with experience in the UK energy industry working in a test/change/analyst role or similar
- You understand the UK energy industry regulation and Supplier Licence Conditions and have experience monitoring industry change and updating internal processes and systems to ensure compliance
- You have experience in project management, test management, system release cycle and defect resolution
- You will have gained experience in release/change management using Gentrack’s Junifer system
- You possess strong written, verbal, presentation and facilitator skills
- Working to tight deadlines and under pressure doesn’t faze you!
- You possess stakeholder management skills that allow you to facilitate change delivery in a busy working environment with competing for day-to-day priorities
- You are customer-focused and have an understanding of developing and improving the customer journey and customer life-cycle to maintain and improve, customer satisfaction
- A knowledge of OFGEMs switching programme and you understand smart metering
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £33,000 depending on experience
- A Personal Learning and Development Budget
- Continued professional development
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday!
- Cycle to work
- Perkbox which includes discounts, freebies and well-being assistance
- Regular company socials, last Friday of each month nibbles and drinks in the office
- An opportunity to work in a fast-changing industry for a leading disruptor in the field
- Work in leafy Chiswick with free daily breakfast
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all
So, what do you think – sounds too good to be true? If you’re interested and would like to know more, please send your CV in today!