To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
As a Change of Tenancy Administrator, you will play a fundamental role in our back-office department, responsible for processing requests from external parties, membership Support team & our members.
You will work closely with our front office membership support team in helping them understand change of tenancy issues, status, and exceptions, to ensure they can provide our members with updates and accurate information.
What is great about working at People’s Energy?
- Ethical Cause
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Birthday Days Off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Extensive Mental Health Support
- Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Fun and Engaged People
- Packed Social Calendar
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Generous Employer Pension Contributions
- Financial Employee Referral Rewards
- Growing Additional Benefits Package
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process Change of Tenancy requests within SLA
- Investigating and resolving a range of complex account exceptions, following them through to resolution
- Processing final statements for change of supply and change of tenancy customers
- Processing change of tenancy letters whilst providing next step data to the relevant team.
- Actively working requests from external parties, Membership Support Team & our members.
- Supporting other departments and working as one team
- Producing and processing mail merges
- Customer contact via phone & email for additional information required to complete back-office processes
- Helping to drive business change and propose new ideas/processes to increase company reputation and performance
- Reporting on our performance in all areas related to Change of Tenancy & Billing
- Coming up with ways we can improve our processes, to improve our performance.
- Being adaptable and having the ability to pick up new work processes and move between processes
- Helping to develop and implement work guides
- Ability to help support and train others, areas within and out with the team
- Liaising with others within the business to help ensure full understanding of the Change of Tenancy process
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Basic Excel Skills would be advantageous
- Experience working within a back-office administration role is essential
- Experience of using varied back office and task management systems
- Experience of working within a Change of Tenancy role is not essential
- Experience of working within the energy industry is preferred but not essential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,500.00 /year
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Office & Home Working required