At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Design and develop the charging system solution.
- Lead customer’s requirements analysis and maintaining. Develop relationships with the client.
- Charging software configuration and integration.
- Implement requirements using MATLAB/Simulink and C programming
- Validate model based designs using desktop simulation packages (MIL & SIL)
- Interact with other teams to develop controls requirements
- Analyze field data to solve issues related to model/c code implementation
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.