At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Participate in testing benchmark vehicles, support in the definition of vehicle level Chassis NVH attributes and target development, drive scheduling and testing for prototype and early production vehicles to validate CAE results and assess vehicle’s NVH performance.
- Actively engage in developing test procedures and processing techniques.
- Analyse structure and air-borne noise, acoustic performance, and other sound quality performance for vehicle development.
- Development of component and vehicle structure to set and meet targets for NVH.
- Target setting for vehicle, system and component levels using benchmarking, simulation, and engineering experience.
- Knowledge and experience of LMS and/or Head Acoustic software/hardware and associated data processing techniques.
- Liaise with suppliers to perform all manner of NVH testing (modal analysis, TPA, ODS, etc.)
- Support vehicle launch with assessment, testing, root cause and issue resolution.
- Generate technical reports on NVH test and development activitiesLMS TestLab.
- Head Acoustics Artemis.
- Experience with NVH simulators.
- Experience in EV Powertrain integration and whole vehicle NVH development.
- CAE Experience with Optistruct, Hyperworks NVH, etc.
- Experience in Brakes FEA, nice to have.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.