About Rude Health:
You’ve heard about the right or wrong way to be healthy. At Rude Health we talk about the bright way. About trusting your instincts and following your taste buds. About championing real flavour over restrictions. About taking the bland, and turning it bright.
We make dairy-free alternatives for glass half-fullers and cereals for those who fill their bowls to the brim. We’re not in the business of making pale imitations of milk or bog-standard mueslis. All of our foods and dairy-free drinks have bright and bold flavours made entirely from natural ingredients, delicious enough to munch from the box or glug from the glass. Because life tastes better when you live your bright way.
About the job:
How about joining our team of glass half-fullers with a no-taste-bud-left-unturned-approach to flavour? And life? We’re looking for a Chef at our Café.
What You’ll be doing
- Planning and creating weekly breakfast and lunch menus based on what’s in season.
- Cooking a wide range of food. From Barbequing meat on our Big Green Egg to baking spelt banana bread.
- Promote a positive can-do attitude in both the kitchen and café environment
- Developing recipes using Rude Health products
- Training and mentoring the kitchen team
- Overseeing preparation of all food in the café
- Working with a small (and fun) kitchen and FOH team
- Ensuring all statutory hygiene requirements are met
- Keeping relevant food and hygiene records up to date
- Communicating allergen information to the front of house team
- Calculating food costs and budgets
- Stock control
- 2 years’ experience working in a professional kitchen
- Exceptional kitchen management skills
- Ability to delegate and monitor tasks
- Good communication skills
- Up to date with culinary trends and cooking techniques
- Trained in health and safety
If this sounds like you then please send over your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Free gym
- Free breakfast
- As much Rude Health food & drink as you can shake a stick at
- 50% off food at the Rude Health Café
- Free coffee
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme