Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Location: Combination of London office and working from home. Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30am
Do you want to be part of a fast growing, diverse team delivering market-leading hardware and SaaS products to clients? Do you enjoy onboarding and championing clients so they become promoters and advocates? Do you want to contribute to a low carbon future?
Guru’s Client Success team champions a client-centric approach across the business, building strong relationships with our clients. This role will work closely with Guru’s Support, Technology, Site Delivery, Finance and Sales teams to ensure our clients are delighted by their experience.
About the role
In order to advocate for our clients, you will develop an understanding of the client’s business, take initiative in communications, arrange regular meetings, anticipate client needs and proactively identify issues to resolve or escalate.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the site onboarding is a smooth, timely process which meets the clients expectations and Client Success team KPIs. This will include providing training, ensuring agreed processes are followed, contracts are signed, SaaS billing information is accurate and all documentation is in place.
To maximise Guru’s profitable and sustainable growth, you’ll utilise interactions with clients and identify opportunities that can be communicated to the Sales team to help them maximise the revenue we derive from our existing customers by cross-selling and upselling services. You will also feed all feature requests to the Product team where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to build relationships with others
- Client advocate: Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, taking ownership of your clients experience with Guru
- Efficient multi-tasker: Able to prioritise completing urgent and important tasks
- Extremely organised with great time management: An ability to work with multiple clients at any one time
- Confident presentation skills
- Problem solving: Able to extract full information from clients to identify the problem and then take ownership of driving through a solution
- Technical aptitude: Ability and desire to develop a technical understanding to allow for engaging conversations with clients at a high-level
- 1-3 years experience in a similar Customer Success role
- Experience using a Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- An interest in Software as a Service tech platforms
- Knowledge of Heat Networks, energy sector or metering and billing
Benefits and other information
Reporting to the Senior Client Services Manager, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days’ holiday each year.
- Be part of a growing innovative business and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Bespoke personal development budget
- Normal working hours are 9.00 am to 5:30 pm
- Guru Systems will match 5% pension contributions
- We host regular virtual socials and are always finding creative ways of staying connected with each other
- 2 Volunteer / Social Engagement Days
- We offer great perks and discounts with free access to health and wellness support and more
While we are all currently working from home, there will be an expectation that the successful candidate is able to visit our London offices twice a week.