At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we are now seeking a Cockpit Engineering Lead.
- Lead the engineering design, development, integration, and delivery of all cockpit systems and subsystems.
- Work in partnership with the product development, CAE, design execution, and manufacturing teams to challenge and define system and subsystem requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery and launch of the complete Cockpit System and subsystems ensuring to achieve strict cost and weight targets.
- Ensure that the Cockpit is compliant with all crash testing and safety requirements and that the design accounts for these testing needs from day one.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships to create, source, and deliver the Cockpit System and subsystems.
- Generate system DFMEAs & DVPs to ensure strong product design & quality.
- Automotive engineering expertise in instrument panel, console, and steering wheel development. With significant knowledge and proven history of delivery in at least one of these core subsystems.
- Understanding of vehicle crash, homologation, and regulatory requirements and their relationship to cockpit design.
- Cad literate, NX preferred
- Experience with composite design would be beneficial.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.