Limejump is a progressive award-winning start-up that challenges the energy industry. We optimise sustainable energy resources and create revenue channels through big data, technology and innovation. Limejump is a part of the Renewables & Energy Solutions division of Shell.
Our team of experts and our commitment to core values sets us apart and we are looking for talented individuals to help us build, achieve and grow. As part of our tribe, you will be instrumental in our mission to revolutionise the electricity market and advance our global cause.
Limejump’s award winning Commercial team is looking for exceptional Commercial Delivery Manager to support our ambitious growth plans. You will do this by working proactively with autonomy and driving the business towards the timely delivery of key commercial initiatives that meet customer and stakeholder requirements.
You will own and diligently execute plans for a variety of projects, including the successful delivery of new commercial products and services for Limejump’s clients (and being the focal point for IT/Tech initiatives to support this) and onboarding bespoke deals and assets to the Limejump portfolio.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and coordinating new initiatives including new products and services for external clients and internal stakeholders – both within the Commercial team and the wider business.
- Validating proposals and ensuring they meet stakeholder requirements.
- Identify opportunities to constructively challenge the way of working and positively influence the working groups to ensure both commercial and technical success.
- Working closely with each of the Commercial teams and the Tech function on joint initiatives with various parts of Shell (including Shell Energy (Trading) and Renewables & Energy Solutions).
- Managing the delivery and onboarding of new assets and bespoke deals onto the Limejump platform.
- Managing and supporting interaction between the Commercial teams and Limejump’s Product and Tech functions for relevant initiatives.
- Actively participate in discussions and drive the IT roadmap to support business needs and to deliver business improvement and risk mitigation.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years project management experience, preferably in the electricity industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the energy industry – including GB power.
- Experience of agile delivery and ability to be proactive and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and finding effective solutions.
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to delivery.
- Ability to critically analyse and evaluate proposals and be entrepreneurial.
- Focussed on delivery, having ability to execute to a plan and bring all the stakeholders along.
- Passionate about disrupting the industry and being at the forefront of a new model.
- Genuine passion for renewable energy.
- High energy, ambition and a strong work ethic. Willingness to take on the varied challenges and demands of a fast-growing company is essential, as is an inexhaustible drive, and determination to succeed
- Competitive, highly numerate and entrepreneurial in approach
- Exceptional stakeholder management, including influencing, negotiation and consulting.
- Competitive pay and an annual performance based bonus
- £1000 annual innovation budget to spend on self development coupled with 10% time off work to do it
- Private Medical Insurance with AXA PPP with £0 annual excess
- 25 days annual leave…and one extra day for your birthday
- Flexible working options to suit your personal life (including caring responsibility and/or your cultural background)
- Mental wellbeing support with Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme
- Company wide lunch n learns, culturally diverse celebrations and other social events
- Parental leave – up to 12 weeks paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Subsidised onsite gym membership and weekly fitness classes
- Cycle to Work Scheme – enjoy a carbon free commute on us!
- Life assurance and personal accident insurance
Limejump values equality and diversity, and we welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.