The OVO Group’s purpose is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach Plan Zero, we need everyone to come together – not just as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal. As part of this ambitious plan, our goal is to become the ‘Leading Employer in the UK’ by 2030. If you think you could be the talent we’re looking for, then come and join the adventure!
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
You will be working within the Membership Function at SSE creating brilliant CRM campaigns to promote the benefits of our energy, homeservices and broadband products. You will be within the CRM creative delivery team bringing to life our brand proposition to our valued customer base, showing in every touchpoint why our customers should choose to stay with SSE
What will I be doing?
Working with our agencies this team delivers a high volume of CRM campaigns. They are the guardian of our brand in our communications to the customer base. Thinking strategically about the desired outcome they will deliver the right suite of CRM communications to either retain our energy customers or to cross sell additional products from our Home Services or Broadband range
Key responsibilities include:
- Creative delivery of CRM contact strategies
- Customer first approach levering customer insight to bring our products and services to life
- Blend a strong understanding of our regulatory and compliance requirements with a customer first approach to position our communications in the clearest way possible
- Bring to life our brand positioning and tone of voice to deliver a step-change in our creative output
- Fast-paced agile delivery, challenging and re-working processes to re-set how we take our campaigns to market
Is this the job for me?
Ideally you will have:
- Significant experience delivering performance based CRM campaigns
- Excellent creative judgement
- Unflappable under pressure with an ability to prioritise to deliver a volume at speed
- Self-starter who can lead strategically to navigate a complex environment
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.