At Recycleye, we’re on a mission to build the recycling industry of the 21st century. One of the world’s biggest challenges is waste – how do you sort it, store it, and reuse it? Recyleye’s proprietary waste-sorting technology solves this issue for waste handlers and accelerates the world’s transition to a circular economy.
We’re looking for a paid marketing intern to build Recycleye’s brand name. You’ll have the opportunity to play an integral role in building the brand and sharing the story around a world-changing product while developing your own skills and qualifications
You will be working directly with the Head of Communications, as part of the wider commercial team (which includes the CEO, CTO and Head of Operations), to spear all external and internal marketing and communcations.
You will play a critical role in generating interesting and creative content to increase public awareness of the Recycleye brand. Some of your key responsibilities include:
• Writing press releases and coordinating articles with journalists
• Developing the infrastructure for company culture and internal communications
• Maintaining the Recycleye website and social media posts
• Working with our partners to produce creative content
We believe we’re on the verge of changing the world and by joining our dedicated team of 14 technologists and creatives you can come to work every day knowing you’re making a difference. There’s no time to waste! We strongly believe in upskilling and therefore value commitment and personality over current ability.
You’re a good fit if you:
• Are passionate about the green revolution
• Self-motivated and has lots of initiative
• Wants to be in a fast-paced environment
• Have a growth mindset and are willing to learn and adapt
• Enjoy the start-up environment
• Good written communication – especially communicating technology concepts into simple and engaging content
• Familiar with social media and knows how to both post/execute, but also the type of content that does well
• Familiar with wordpress
• Any knowledge of design/graphics
• Flexible working hours (must be UK based)
• Team socials – weekly happy hours and team building activities such as murder mysteries and cocktail making
• Extensive upskilling opportunities
• Opportunity to work directly with C-Suites and the largest international organisations
How To Apply:
Interested? Let’s talk trash. To apply please send a CV to email@example.com. The recruitment process will involve two stages of interview.
Closing Date: 9th April
Must be based in the UK