To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Yunus Environment Hub is looking for a Communications Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a full-time communications manager (m/f/d), who will lead our communications department and manage the project-related communications for our international programs. Starting 1st of July 2021, the successful candidate will be based in Germany or CET.
Yunus Environment Hub (YEH) is the global social business network that creates solutions for the environmental crisis. Co-founded and led by Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prof. Muhammad Yunus YEH’s vision is to create A World of Three Zeros: Zero Poverty, Zero Unemployment and Zero Net Carbon Emissions. To achieve this vision, we support, design and implement social business solutions related to any aspect of the current global environmental crisis. A social business is a mission-driven business that is entirely dedicated to solving social or environmental problems. Specifically created for this purpose, a social business generates profits and aims to be financially self-sustaining. 100% of a social business company’s profits are reinvested into its declared social mission.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the Communications Manager
• Advance and expand the corporate communications strategy
• Corporate Identity and brand development for the organisation and its programs or
• Development of project-related communications strategies and roadmaps in close collaboration with program managers
• Support in YEH community building efforts through direct stakeholder engagement and need identification and analysis
• Support in development of pitch presentations and marketing collateral
• Lead the Social Media strategy, content creation, planning and publishing.
• Manage and align all online channels
• Author blog articles, including research, review, and drafting
• Website maintenance including:
o Content creation for ongoing projects, team and company updates, etc.
o Monitoring, Reporting, SEO
• Event promotion through various channels
• Email marketing/newsletters
Required Competencies and Experiences
• Commitment to the vision and core values of YEH as well as to topics of environmental and social sustainability as outlined by the United Nations’ SDGs
• Min 3 years of experience in a communications role
• Very high ability of working independently, meeting deadlines, and reporting to the
program managers and directors on time
• Passionate about digital/out-bound communications and social media
• Very high proficiency in communicating with different stakeholders from different educational and cultural backgrounds
• Proven expertise in topics such as environmental issues, social business, entrepreneurship and venture building, circular economy, international development, sustainable innovations, policy and regulations
• Language requirements: fluent in English and German (spoken and written); Spanish is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and communication and design tools such as Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Video editor, Adobe Creative Cloud
• Undergraduate degree in communication, marketing, business administration or comparable, preferably in combination with environmental focus or entrepreneurship
• Meaningful projects and mission-driven company
• A versatile and flexible work environment with high-level impact organisations from
social and environmental entrepreneurship.
• A growing dynamic team of passionate professionals from various disciplines
• Remote work and productive office environment
• Competitive salary package
• Start date: 1.7.2021
• Offices in Wiesbaden and Munich, remote work is possible
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and your salary expectations to Ms Luise Wunner (firstname.lastname@example.org)