We’re a sustainability company that makes delicious oat goods.
Hej! We’re Oatly.
We’re a sustainability company, and our mission is to turn what people eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy – without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process.
Sustainability, nutritional health and trust are at the heart of what we do, and we’re looking for more oat punks to join the plant-based movement. We’re growing fast, so we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oat milk flowing.
Here’s the role we are looking to fill:
We’re looking for a Community Manager, who will act as the voice and ears for Oatly in the UK. We have a growing team of community managing masterminds in the UK, and a bigger team in Sweden – all of whom you’d work closely with.
In this role, you’ll be juggling multiple channels to engage with our consumers. You’ll use email, our website forum, social media platforms, and the phone (old school!) to do that.
Here’s some things you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Engaging and celebrating with consumers who love us.
- Answering challenging questions with clear, articulate answers.
- Being on the frontline to resolve consumer complaints.
- Be part of the conversation and debate we stimulate through our marketing campaigns.
All in all, you’ll be the one making consumers feel like they’re chatting to a friendly face rather than just another faceless corporation.
If the below sounds like you, you could be an oatsome person for this job:
- You’ve got experience in a similar role dealing with consumers.
- You’ve got excellent social skills, and you’re a talented communicator.
- You’re resilient, able to handle tough conversations with sensitivity and honesty.
- You’re adaptable, with the ability to take on tasks at short notice.
- You’re calm in a crisis and deliver solutions with a calm pragmatism.
- You’re IT literate, and comfortable getting to know and using multiple systems.
What does it mean to be part of the Oatly team?
- You’re engaged with our brand, love our products and connected to our mission.
- You’re a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you.
- You’re excited to make your mark and build something from the ground up.
- You enjoy sharing your quirkiness and talents with your coworkers.
- You want to stick around somewhere and feel at home in the Oatly family.
Wow, that’s a lot of lists. So much so, another felt redundant. So we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us, like: providing 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays), great benefits with health insurance, an epic office space, amazing coworkers who want to see the company and each other succeed, a start-up vibe with an established company history, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.
Phew! Well done if you’ve got this far. We’re glad we’ve still got your attention because we’ve got one last super important point to make.
As you can probably tell, we are a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates are sometimes put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us sad.
So if you tick most of those boxes, but not all, please pop in an application anyway. And good luck! 🤞
Important information: You’ll need to live and work in the UK to apply for this job.