To apply for this job please visit www.resourcefutures.co.uk.
About Resource Futures
Founded in 2006, we are a purpose driven, employee-owned, independent, non-profit-distributing environmental consultancy with a 30-year heritage in the waste and resources industry. We are not only passionate about what we do, but also, more importantly, about how we do it. We are proud to be a part of the global B Corp movement to use business as a force for good. Read more about Resource Futures and Community RePaint project.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark on a fantastic community project as part of a small and friendly team. You will be promoting and raising awareness of Community RePaint (CRP) online, providing customer service support, processing paint orders/offers, and organising data collection to ensure that the CRP network runs smoothly behind the scenes.
All this is in support of CRP activity in order to increase the volumes of leftover paint collected by the schemes and redistributed within the community and charitable sector.
The role comes with a permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, five weeks holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
What you will be doing
You will have the support of the Network Coordinator and Network Manager to deliver the below tasks.
Day to day contact with CRP schemes and external source:
- Manage enquiries and questions through the email inbox, phone and social media accounts. Respond appropriately, either by passing on to other staff or trouble shoot as appropriate.
- Be a resource for all schemes, giving help and guidance where possible.
- Support regular communication with the network by distributing useful and relevant information (for example funding or paint news).
- Undertake occasional visits to schemes as and when required.
- Manage incoming paint offers and send to a scheme as appropriate, following up until the transaction is completed.
- Liaise with external organisations, where necessary, to be able to assist local schemes and customers.
- Manage incoming ReColour orders, sending to a remanufacturing centre as appropriate and following up until the transaction is completed.
- Be the conduit and arranger for large donations of paint from retailers and manufacturers.
Marketing and Communications support:
- Maintain, manage and develop all social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Contribute to the production of the annual and monthly communications plan, as managed by the Network Coordinator.
- Draft the electronic monthly Paint Pad (to CRP schemes) and bi-monthly RePaint Roller (to external organisations), in collaboration with the Network Coordinator, and then distribute. Assist the Network Coordinator with the production of regular press releases
- Support the Network Coordinator with the collection of content at schemes (including photographs and videos) to be used across the network’s communication channels.
- Assist the Network Coordinator with the production of tailored communication and publicity materials.
- Provide assistance to the Network Coordinator with updating and maintaining the Community RePaint website.
- Ensure all communication with schemes is logged in the project database.
- Keep up-to-date records of paint offers, enquiries and ReColour orders in organised Excel spreadsheets, in line with GPDR requirements.
- Ensure mailing lists on CRP platforms are up-to-date (MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, Outlook etc.).
- Collect quarterly and annual statistics from schemes and follow up until completed.
- Gather weekly CRP website and social media analytics data.
- Assist the Network Coordinator with the organisation of CRP Network and training events.
- Conduct ‘mapping exercises’, when required and in conjunction with the Network Coordinator / Network Manager, to identify geographical relationships between local schemes and paint retailers/manufacturers.
- Manage Google Maps listings of CRP schemes ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Handle stocks of marketing materials and organise printing of new materials, as required.
We will offer you a generous ethical pension plan (the company will match your contribution up to 7%). We also provide life insurance, an Employee Assistance Programme (including on call GP access), cycle to work scheme, one volunteer day each year, subsidised professional membership, and an opportunity to become a company member. Plus, you will have access to our Consultative Group platform for employee voice. You will be joining a friendly, fun, professional, challenging and supportive place to work, and a place that is focused on making a positive impact.
Application deadline: Monday 21 June 2021, 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 29 June 2021 to be held at The Create Centre, Smeaton Road, Bristol BS1 6XN
If you have not heard from us by the date of the interviews, your application has not been successful on this occasion.