A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world’s #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 66 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in.
The role can be based in Copenhagen or in London.
As part of the global People & Culture team, you will take the lead on the definition and execution of our compensation and benefits strategy. You will design and implement a global programme for our employees in line with our overall business strategy and company values. Your role is pivotal in driving business results and ensuring that we continue to be an amazing mission-driven workplace for highly capable waste warriors, attracting and retaining great talent as we grow at speed.
- You will advise management on a consistent compensation philosophy in line with our company values and strategic growth objectives.
- You will analyse, develop and implement compensation and benefits policies and practices to attract and retain world-class talent across geographies and teams, aligned with our business and talent strategies and values.
- You support the Expansion team with analysis on remuneration before we enter new geographies.
- You help us to professionalize and streamline the annual compensation review process further.
- You ensure we stay up to date with trends and analyse internal and external bench-marking data to support compensation needs.
- You deliver insights and reporting on benefits costs, uptake and spend.
- You partner with the People & Culture team and internal stakeholders to understand and act on compensation-related challenges.
- You collaborate with our local teams to ensure local compensation practices and compliance are taken into consideration.
- You collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure compensation & benefits programmes are effectively communicated to employees.
- 5+ years’ experience with compensation, benefits and reward strategies, preferably as a consultant and/or in a scale-up environment.
- Full professional proficiency in English is a requirement, further languages are a strong advantage.
- Working experience across geographies, including Europe and North America, with knowledge of international compensation and remuneration policies is a must.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of benchmarking tools and HRIS.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 950+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
HOW TO APPLY
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.