Salary: £16,380 – 22,000 (depending on experience)
To apply for this job please visit green.energy.
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs.
As Compliance Analyst you will be assisting with implementing and monitoring compliance activities across the business. This will include supporting compliance training activities, and management of customer complaints.
You will develop wide-ranging knowledge of the energy industry and regulatory framework Green operates in, and support the company in remaining compliant throughout its day-to-day activities. As the company grows you will play a key role in ensuring we continue to deliver our 5* rated customer service while remaining compliant with our obligations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy, Word and Excel skills
- The ability to investigate/solve problems independently
- Experience in managing and investigating complaints
- Good knowledge of data protection principles and GDPR
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders within the business as well as to our customers.
- Experience in energy industry and knowledge of energy regulation desirable
- Managing and responding to customer complaints via phone, email,and live chat, working alongside other departments to resolve issues and escalating as necessary
- Proactively identify issues and trends and feed these back to support training and development activities
- Supporting data collation and reporting including for customer service KPIs and reporting complaints performance to industry bodies
- Supporting in the development and maintenance of company policies and procedures
- Analyse business processes and identify compliance and efficiency improvements
- Acting as an internal point of contact for internal stakeholders, assisting with compliance-related queries.