At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Support homologation for global markets focussed on self certification markets (e.g US, South Korea, Mexico)
- Participate in design reviews and offer regulatory interpretations
- Document compliance decisions.
- Coordinate vehicle and component certification testing.
- Prepare and file compliance documentation.
- Perform as subject matter expert (SME) for assigned regulations applicable to all programs.
- Act as SME for consultation on regulatory requirements to engineering and design.
- Determine impact of new regulations on affected vehicle programs from both a component and vehicle system perspective.
- Participate in reviews of and update/maintain an internal regulatory system.
- Issue regulatory communications for assigned regulations to ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and ease of comprehension.
- Support creation and execution of conformity of production plans.
- Interact with global regulatory bodies for worst casing, planning and execution of programs.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.