At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced kit cutting individual to join our Bicester based materials team at Arrival. Reporting to the Kitting Cell Technology Lead you will be a motivated self-starter with a passion for innovation and constant improvement.
- Confident self starter with a background in composites
- Excellent time management
- Mindset to improve processes and procedures
- Safety first approach; ensure the cleanliness and organisation of your workstation
- Able to lift and manually handle equipment and parts of up to 20kg, up to shoulder height
- Work well with others; treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Flexible attitude to working shift patterns when required, in order to achieve production targets
- Natural hunger to learn and desire to achieve
- Able to work in a fast-paced meritocracy where every employee constantly looks to improve
- Forklift licence
- Knowledge of Zund cutting machines
- Supply composites with kits for production and R&D projects
- Carry out testing for the R&D cutting cell using a variety of different machines
- Work with other teams relevant to kit cutting to provide an efficient workflow throughout the manufacturing process
- Use the latest technology to cut kits for production of our vehicles
- Generate your own workflow, scheduled by stakeholders
- Track and implement required actions involving correct stakeholders between Arrival Automotive and R&D
- Travel to other Arrival sites as required to attend or conduct training
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.