At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Manufacture of composite parts required for production and prototype vehicle build as specified by the production/operations Manager. Minimise production costs and waste where possible. Achieve production targets as set by production and operations. Develop Arrival composites laminating process for production. Manage production workload and flag any potential blockers to the Operations manager.
- Manufacture of composite components, tooling and assemblies to the required quality standards for production
- Prepare trim, bond and fit composite components/assemblies as required
- Monitor and record aspects critical to part quality where required
- Operate production machinery and equipment necessary to carry out production duties
- Operate and work with Arrival manufacturing systems (Arrival OCS, Odoo, PLM) to carry out and record production information
- Conduct training with new operators when required ensuring they achieve the correct standards for quality
- Work closely with R+D- Composites – Automotive teams as required
- Communicate efficiently throughout the shop floor and with associated stakeholder management
- Attend and contribute to regular meetings with representatives from appropriate departments
- Track and implement required actions involving correct stakeholders between Arrival automotive and R+D
- Comply with all workplace health and safety and ergonomics guidelines
- Comply with all COSHH and environmental regulations
- Ensure safety of workplace and fellow co-workers
- Ensure cleanliness and organisation of allocated workstation
- Conduct 5S audits as and when required
- Lifting and manual handling of equipment and parts of up to 20kg to shoulder height.
- Treat other members of staff with dignity and respect
- Flexible attitude to working required shift patterns as when required to achieve production targets
- Travel to other Arrival sites as required to attend or conduct training
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.