Higson is growing and looking for individuals to join our team. Do you want to join a purpose driven organisation? Are you interested in helping people communicate, shape cultures and inspire teams? Are you ambitious, driven and open to feedback? If so, we would love to hear from you.
The opportunity for you
At Higson you will rapidly improve your skills. Our 8 week induction programme is designed to get you up to speed quickly and effectively. You will be client-facing early in the role and a key part of our consulting and training projects, your work will have a direct impact on the individuals and teams we work with.
You will be part of a small, dynamic and growing team of ambitious individuals. We strive for an equal share of voice and work closely and collaboratively on projects. Higson culture is focused on feedback so there is consistent opportunity to improve and grow week on week.
As well as this, you will have frequent one-to-ones with your manager where your progress is prioritised and your development invested in. There is a clear career progression plan so you can see where you are, you can choose where you want to be and plan how to get there.
You will contribute to weekly team meetings where success is celebrated, new learnings are shared and we collaborate creatively on projects. We recognise how important having fun is for success, we have regular team activities where we focus on being creative and having fun!
A bit about the work we do at Higson
We help teams communicate, businesses grow and create inclusive and supportive cultures. We work closely with our clients, from all sectors, to advise them on their people and culture and then work with them to create the change they want to see. We do this through designing and delivering bespoke training programmes. We give 20% of our profit to charity and we partner with charities on a pro-bono basis.
What would a great candidate look like? We are looking for an individual who is:
- People-focused, driven and empathetic
- Open to challenge themselves to continuously improve
- Receptive to receiving and giving feedback
- Able to adapt quickly to change, and think creatively
- Cares about the team, the people we work with and the world around us
- A confident communicator, interested in hearing and discussing others views and ideas
- Motivated to help others improve and develop
- Interested in and believes in our culture and values
Qualifications we would like to see
- Excellent academic record and at least a 2:1 from a well respected university
- Demonstration of dedication and drive through activities or achievements outside of your day to day role
- Previous experience welcome but not necessary