About this role
We are seeking to identify some external training and facilitation support for the Senior Management Team (SMT) and the Board of Trustees of Forum for the Future around anti-racism, equity and inclusion.
The outcomes we are seeking are to help the SMT to:
- have a better understanding of what being anti-racist means and of the deep connection of racism, colonialism and structural inequality to ecological sustainability challenges
- be better equipped in terms of language and concepts to be able to lead Forum in an anti-racist way both in our internal operations and our within our external work
- start to work through implications of the above on our work at a strategic level ensuring we explore this at a deeper level
We know this is just a first step on a much longer journey. As an organisation we many need continued external support after this process or we may choose to move forward internally.
Location: any (remote working), but must be able to cover 12 – 3pm GMT as the core working time for our Senior Management Team.
Timing: ideally in April
Total days: consultant to propose
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
For more details see the attached terms of reference
To apply for this consultancy please submit:
- A short narrative (one to two A4 pages) detailing suitability and approach
- Copies of any relevant CVs (two A4 pages maximum)
- Copies of any relevant case studies/ testimonials from consultants own work (two max)
- Financial proposal
All proposals should be emailed to our recruitment email address at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Anti-racism, equity & inclusion”.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is 9 am (GMT), 8 March 2021. Dependent on applications received consultants may be called to a short interview.