To apply for this job please visit business.liftshare.com.
Liftshare & Mobilityways Consultant – championing us in the Scotland territory, being a go to advocate to support the growth of the brands and marketshare.
The Liftshare & Mobilityways Consultant will work closely with a member of the Business Development and Client Engagement team, with a core focus to retain and increase client value and marketshare in Scotland.
You will oversee, and manage the partnerships with the Regional Transport Providers (RTP’s) in Scotland, retaining their sponsorship of regional lift sharing communities, and strategising through Mobilityways. Partnering with each RTP to engage existing and prospective clients across Scotland to implement sustainable commute to work solutions.
You will have a readymade network to allow direct engagement with corporate clients, building opportunities to pitch in the Liftshare and Mobilityways proposition.
Build a referral platform from both RTP’s and Local Authorities to generate leads and qualified opportunities from the territory.
Attend relevant events and utilise avenues to engage national bodies including, but not exclusive to, hosting webinars around focus areas such as the Scottish Governments net zero emissions targets, with the aim to promote who we are and what we do with a strong and relevant value proposition.
- Engage senior stakeholders within each RTP to solidify the partnerships and build strong relationships across their internal network
- Build a knowledge of each RTP’s sustainable travel objective across their region to identify where Liftshare & Mobilityways can add value
- Develop strategies with each RTP to ensure any organisation allocated with funding has clear objectives and KPI’s with measurable outcomes to implement behaviour change techniques and ensure success in order to retain and grow their licence year on year
- Identify funding and support bid writing to secure revenue to support growth targets
- Identifying tender opportunities and support the inclusion of Liftshare and/or Mobilityways
- Build a network of Liftshare & Mobilityways advocates across Scotland for referrals and case studies
- Identify risks and opportunities within the existing client base to support the Account Manager for Scotland in achieving
- 95% retention in licence value
- 20% growth in client value through additional products and services with a core focus on the Mobilityways product suite that includes but not inclusive to;
Average Commuter Emissions Level (ACEL)
- Identify and support the Business Development team in securing 2 new clients a quarter (8 per financial year)