We’re looking for a highly engaged and compelling copywriter to amplify our impact through great content across multiple channels.
What does Sylvera do?
In less than a year, Sylvera has built a partnership with NASA, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the performance of carbon offset projects. This transparency helps scale a global market primed for 15-100x growth in the coming 10 years.
What would you do in the role?
We’re doing amazing and globally important work, and more people need to know about it for us to achieve our impact goals.
Your role will be to define and build our public voice through:
- producing content that explains and amplifies the impact we are having and how this transforms our market; and
- building a compelling social identity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Cares deeply about the climate and ecosystems of earth
- Has a desire to change incentives so that our climate and ecosystems become more valued and protected
- Has a track record of creating great content that drives action
- Has a track record of building a distinctive social voice that’s accelerated outcomes
We’re also excited if you have:
- Experience working in environmental activism
- Experience in financial markets and financial data products
- Experience in enterprise software
What if you’re a partial fit?
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Hourly rate (c.10 hours per week)
Remote, GMT +/-2