Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual sales turnover in excess of $250 million across 17 territories.
We currently have a vacancy for a CI Manager to join our Process team based at the Methwold site
Location: Methwold Department: Process Contract: Permanent Hours of work: 08.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday
Key tasks & accountabilities of the role include:
- Define, communicate and implement Quorn Continuous Excellence rollout plans for the Factory.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement methodology, training, coaching and assessing.
- Guide the factory floor data standardisation, collection, utilisation and management to drive continuous improvement.
- Act as a Change Agent, promoting the vision and the path to Manufacturing Excellence.
- To generate process improvement proposals through collection, investigation, analysis and interpretation of operational data.
- Drive initiatives for improving product quality and innovation, supporting new ingredients and identifying process developments to challenge competitor products.
Essential/Desirable skills should include:
- Degree or equivalent – HND/HNC in Food science or technology
- Experience of Continuous Improvement at a Manager/Leader level
- Experience of Lean tools (5s, TPM, DMAIC Six Sigma)
- Able to work autonomously within a standalone role
- Food manufacturing or technical experience
- Basic food hygiene
- Principles of HACCP or equivalent
- An understanding of chilled food, high speed frying & packaging machinery would be beneficial