With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for nearly every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As we near a public listing milestone that will broaden our market leadership and build on years of innovation, ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition and Engagement
What You Will Be Doing
In this position, you’ll be responsible for coordinating onsite interviews, providing a seamless candidate experience from interview to hire, and helping candidates to see the vibrant company culture that we have built.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Work with hiring teams and candidates to schedule, coordinate, and confirm multi-stage interviews, including phone screens, conference calls, video calls and in-person interviews
- Ensure first-class candidate experience throughout the interview, hiring, and onboarding process by being the bridge between the candidate, recruiter, hiring team, and People Operations
- Collect, organize, distribute, and archive the appropriate documents associated with each round of interviews to both the candidates and internal interview team
- Communicate status updates to all candidates within the interview process to recruiters and hiring managers
- Creatively solve scheduling conflicts, and help to expedite the interview process when faced with roadblocks
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel, hotel, and transportation for interview candidates; and help to facilitate travel reimbursements for the candidates by working with the Accounts Payable team
- Schedule phone, video and in person interviews across all departments and time zones
- Schedule wrap up meetings and collect interview team feedback
- Work with Administrative team to schedule executive interviews
- Chaperone onsite interviews and logistics during interviews and support hiring leaders and recruiters with scheduling needs
- Provide data and metrics on candidate/recruiting activities
- Monitor recruiting email box and respond to all inquiries within a timely manner
- Assist in other recruitment activities as needed (career fairs)
- Support People Operations team as needed
- 3+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- Self-motivated and dedicated; hungry to get started with a growing company in a thriving, fast pace environment
- Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows-through reliably
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner
- Ability to work with both a sense of urgency and confidentiality
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent relationship-building skills, and the ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success and efficiency
- Articulate, proactive, and great communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and function in stressful situations
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Flexible with work hours to assist with interviews in different time zones
- Excellent customer service skills, business etiquette over the phone, via email, and in person
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook scheduling
- Greenhouse ATS experience preferred
- Familiarity with Ring Central and Zoom video systems is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.