Backed by leading VCs in Europe and the US, Cervest is a pioneering climate tech company building the world’s first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform. Climate Intelligence is business intelligence for quantifying climate risk. Our mission: to embed Climate Intelligence in all key business decisions to ensure the long term resilience of our most important assets, including the one we all share — our planet.
Globally, businesses and governments are realising that quantifying the risk and opportunity posed by an increasingly uncertain climate is critical to their success. Cervest is at the forefront of addressing this need. As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organisation, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
After a period of R&D and customer trialing, we’ve developed an AI-powered platform for automated and personalised Climate Intelligence insights, built to bridge the translation gap between a business user’s awareness of climate risk and the need to take action. Our personalised Climate Intelligence offers an interconnected and unified assessment of an organisation’s climate risk across all its assets for any timescale and any scenario, anywhere on Earth. These insights can be integrated into all business decisions. The result: better, climate-secure decisions in real-time for the days, years and decades to come.
It’s an exciting time to join Cervest. Our inaugural product, EarthScanTM, will launch in 2021. EarthScanTM is an automated climate risk impact discovery tool that measures the financial and physical risk to all fixed assets that are owned, managed or relied upon by an enterprise. It is served up via a digital UI and API.
EarthScanTM is openly accessible and free to everyone. EarthScanTM Premium gives enterprise and government users access to unlimited private asset upload and analysis.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and launching plans, programs and campaigns that drive marketing-led revenue and leads for EarthScan, our flagship Climate Intelligence product. You will be responsible for key pipeline growth KPIs – and for specific monthly lead targets. You live and breathe demand gen marketing, and love data and reporting. You know how to automate and scale to meet and exceed goals. You manage the marketing funnel, working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and your Marketing, Sales and Product team peers. Cervest has high aspirations for growth and this role is integral to the success of our company.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Building an annual customer acquisition strategy aligned with business goals, with focus on quarterly plans and in consideration of key geographies
- Own the execution of the demand funnel acquisition/optimization strategy to drive, nurture and convert leads within target B2B / enterprise markets
- Experiment with, implement, and scale digital and content marketing strategies to accelerate growth; ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Enhance the type and quality of marketing channels used, including content creation supported by digital marketing amplification across owned and paid channels
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to support sales enablement
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Build out the necessary tracking to measure, analyse, and report campaign performance to a variety of audiences
- Collaborate within and outside of the marketing team, including with other data owners, to segment opportunities, brainstorm ideas and optimise processes
- Work closely with leadership to align demand generation efforts with positioning, messaging, and other sales and marketing programmes
- Leverage marketing automation to measure demand gen activity and outcomes
- Make data-driven budget recommendations on current and future campaigns and programs, and partner with the CMO on budget ownership
- Identify needed vendors and manage relationships
This role requires both creative and analytical thinking, as well as a willingness to build a high performing demand gen engine from the ground up
- 4+ years experience developing and executing against B2B SaaS demand gen plans for Enterprise markets
- Track record of success in growing and scaling customer acquisition through demand programs
- Solid understanding of Marketing, B2B SaaS, and revenue metrics to measure and report on success
- Willingness to experiment and iterate to learn what works and what doesn’t—and make calls on where to invest in further growth
- Deep knowledge and experience of the full range of digital marketing channels, including website, email marketing, SEM, SEO, marketing automation, content marketing, conversion rate optimization, and social media marketing. While you’re not expected to be an expert in everything, you are a digital native who understands the landscape of what’s possible and is curious to learn more
- Self-starter and proactive – bias towards action
- Entrepreneurial and results-oriented
- Extremely strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of GDPR and CAN-SPAM compliance data requirements
- Data-driven, analytical, and forward-thinking
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other marketing analytics tools
This will be a 3 month contract role with opportunity to become full-time. The proposed pay scale is £250-£350 p.d. inclusive of all fee.